Increased legislation and consumer demand for product information can present many packaging problems for pharmaceutical and other product information driven industries. The available space is normally too small for mandatory text such as dosage instructions, contra-indications or product description. The result is usually information-cluttered packaging, which is typically illegible, on the carton or outer packaging as well as an insert in the actual carton.
Pyrotec PackMedia provides the solution.
Fix-a-Form leaflet labels offer:
- An almost unlimited space for extra text, diagrams and photos
- Increased legibility of text and clearer product information
- Easy application using standard labelling equipment
- Simplified and neat aesthetic to overall packaging
- Ability to include usage instructions and other information in multiple languages
Benefits of using Fix-a-Form leaflet labels
- Clear, legible on-pack guidelines encourage correct use of product and repeat purchase
- Reproduction of information into multiple languages, extending the reach of on-pack communication
- Elimination of using separate packaging, leaflets or labels in the instance of a wide product range
- Minimal packaging wastage
- Labels are supplied on-reel for automatic application using standard label machinery resulting in uninterrupted production lines